Senior Data Engineer - Data Platform & Ingressat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will help drive the direction of our Data Warehouse, and be hands on with teammates across all departments to enable access to our data and empower teams to make data driven decisions about the direction of our business. Movable Ink collects campaign data resulting from Billions of requests served each day. Come and help us manage and make sense of the massive amount of data we’re ingesting!
- Partner with internal operations teams to help collect data from business systems
- Implement and test ETL pipelines feeding into the Data Warehouse
- Facilitate the loading of data into Data Vault 2.0 models
- Help define schemas for data being sent through messaging systems
- Maintain and optimize performance of Data Warehouse
- Create tooling to facilitate data processing
- 6+ years experience as a Data Engineer, with a focus on Cloud-based Data Warehouse platforms, e.g. Redshift, Snowflake, Firebolt, BigQuery
- Experience dealing with multi-terabyte, mission-critical databases
- Experience with one or more high level programming languages such a Python
- Ability to explore and manipulate data with SQL
- Experience with Apache Pulsar a plus